رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beautiful Description of Tawakul on Allaah

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone


Sheikh ul Islaam Imâm Ibnul Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah Rahimahullah said: 

“The condition of the one who relies on Allaah is like the condition of the one who is given a dirham by a king, then it gets stolen from him; so the king says to him: ‘I have many times as much as that, so don’t worry. When you come to me, I will give you from my treasures much more than that.’ Thus if (this person) knows the truthfulness of the king’s statement, and trusts him, and knows that his treasures are full of that, then what he missed will not make him sad.”
[Madaarij us-Saalikeen, Tawakkul; Vol.1, pg.527]

No comments:

Post a Comment