- Some Crimes of the Rafidhah upon Dammaaj الأحد 29 ذو الحجة 1434 |
- The Straight Path and Steadfastness الأحد 29 ذو الحجة 1434
- The Consistencies between the Shee’a and the People of the Book الأحد 29 ذو الحجة 1434 | by
- Mashaayikh of Ahlus-Sunnah make Dua’a for Dammaj السبت 28 ذو الحجة 1434 | by
- Brief Overview of the Houthiyyah, their Origin and Expansion الخميس 18 محرم 1435 |
- The Murder of Al-Hussein ibn Abi Talib الاثنين 8 محرم 1435 | by
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
14 Facts that you must know about this siege:
1. Dammaaj has been under siege by the Houthis three different times. Each time they find a new excuse to why they have implemented their siege upon Dammaaj. Keep in mind they are not the government. Some say they are a government inside of a government.
2. There is a difference between a siege and being attacked. We are upon both, going on now close forty days.
3. The Barraaqah is a mountain that completely over sees the institute. Sheikh Yahyaa Al-Hajoori (the head teacher in Dammaaj) agreed to surrender the mountain to the government on the condition that the soldiers to be stationed will be selected by the locals from Dammaaj (knowing they will selected from the upright). For it is known that there are those corrupt ones who cooperate with houthis from the military.
4. Those who are attacking Dammaaj have been spotted wearing official Yemeni military uniforms.
5. The houthis are upon the methodology of the Shia Twelvers (Rafidhah) not Zaidi as most reports state. This is because the creed they follow is the creed of the Rafidhah, so the labeling them Rafidhah is not for the purpose of insulting them. We will expound on the creed of the Rafidhah later so the reader may understand the difference between the creed of the Muslim and that of the Rafidhah.
6. It is well known the houthis have ties to Iran.
7. If the houthis would stop their attacks on Dammaaj, remove themselves from their illegal military positions surrounding Dammaaj, their unauthorized check points, and return to being citizens of Yemen there would be no war. There has never been any kind armed offensive pursuit on the houthis from the students of Dammaaj.
8. Foreigners have been coming to Dammaaj from different countries since the institute opened forty years ago. This is the first time in its history that the Dammaaj institute is being accused for recruiting “foreign Sunni fighters.” There is absolutely no proof for this claim. And we say bring your proof if you are indeed truthful. Now why would a man come with his whole family, sometimes with infants, to a come be a “Sunni Fighter???”