Saturday, October 18, 2014
Edited by: Umm Hasna Bint Jabir as-Saylâniyyah
It is narrated in the Books of History that Julay’beeb رضي اللّه عنـه was a Sahabee who was:
· Short in height and deformed in appearance;
· His lineage nor were his parents known;
· He had no clan to protect him & no tribe willing to accept him as their own;
· He was a lonely figure to the extent even the small children of Madinah would tease and mock him
· Owing to his disabilities, no one would allow him to sit in their company.