رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

“…if you’re granted a small blessing…”

Allaah revealed to Prophet ‘Uzayr -`alaihissalaam: 

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable


“O ‘Uzayr! If you committed a small sin, do not look at its smallness; rather look at Whom you have sinned against. If you are granted a small blessing, do not look at its smallness; rather look at the One who has granted it to you. And if a calamity befalls you, then ...

do not complain against Me to My creation, just as I do not complain against you to My angels when your bad deeds are raised to Me.”

Related by Imaam Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani
Book: "Preparing For the Day of Judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment