رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Sunday, July 6, 2014

Important Reminder

Reminder for Ramadhan

 
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah who said that the Messenger of Allaah ascended the minbar & said: “Amin, amin, amin.” So it was said: “O Messenger of Allaah, when you ascended the minbar you said ‘Amin, Amin, Amin.” 
 
He replied: “Indeed Jibril came to me & said, ‘Whoever reaches the month of Ramadhan & is NOT forgiven for his sins & so enters the Hell-fire, then may Allaah distance him. Say, Amin.’ So I said Amin. He (i.e. Jibril) said:
 ‘If both or one of a person’s parents are still alive, & he does not honor them & thus dies entering the Hell-fire, then may Allaah distance him. Say, Amin.’ So I said, Amin. He (i.e. Jibril) then said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence, & he does not send blessings upon you & so dies entering the Hell-fire, may Allaah distance him. Say, Amin.’ So I said, Amin.”

This narration is collected by Ibn Khuzaymah & Ibn Hibban in their Sahihs.
Authenticated by Shaykh al-Albani in Sahih al-Targhib wa al-Tarhib (no. 1679). 

No comments:

Post a Comment