رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Journey to seek Ilm begins... Alhamdulillaah!


(Dammaj, Yemen - The Lighthouse of Islaam)

In the Name of Allaah (The One). I send peace & blessings upon His Messenger (Al-Mustafa) & upon His Messenger’s family, companions, & those who follow him in righteousness until the Day of Judgment (Yawm Al-Qiyaamah).

Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu to all those who visit my blog,

This is to inform you all that I am journeying to Dammaj, Yemen with my family to seek ilm bi'ithinillaahi. My Zawj (may Allaah reward him) just bought a socket to charge my laptop & voila here I am typing this post seated in the hotel, in Sana'a, the capital of Yemen. Alhamdulilllaah. 

Please be patient with me until I settle down & get access to internet which may take a while. This is my first visit to Yemen & everything so far has been such a wonderful learning experience which I hope to share with you all soon insha-Allaah under the page titled:  

"Letters To My Precious Mother… (the womb that bore me)."
 
May Allaah azzawajal make this Blog a platform to share with you all beneficial knowledge directly from the Fortress of Sunnah, (Dammaj), ameen.

O Allaah, I ask you to accept whatever I am doing for Your Face ALONE (without any show - 'riyaa') with pure 'Ikhlaas' on my scale of good deeds, ameen! I ask you for birr & taqwaa in this journey of ours & for deeds which pleases You. O Allaah facilitate our journey & let us cover its distance quickly. O Allaah, You are The Companion on our journey & the Successor over the family. O Allaah, I take refuge with You from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of heart & being in a bad predicament & I take refuge in You from an ill-fated outcome with wealth & family. Ameen.

Umm Hasna Firdous Bint Jabir as-Saylaani 
fil Sana'a, Yemen 

2 comments:

  1. sister, salaamu alaykum,
    I know you are probably busy and it's hard to actually go online there, but can you PLEASE tell me the EXACT STEPS on how your husband got a visa and how you guys actually got to yemen! Baarak Allahu feekum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu Alaiki maini may Allaah keep all of you safe Aameen!
    We all miss all of you so much! Nothing can fill the absence that all of u have created at home and elsewhere.
    May Allaah strengthen our Eamaan too.
    A big hug and kisses to you, Hasna, and Aasiya kutty whom we miss so dearly, and Salaams to Machchaan and Abdullaah!
    UmmHuda Hafsa hint Malick

    ReplyDelete