رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Monday, September 17, 2012

Letters To My Precious Mother... (2)

 
 
The bus stopped close to our home and I heard my husband Ahmed saying: ‘There is Abdullah.’ Well, I couldn't spot him since he had changed beyond recognition. What can I say... one year and 8 months since his arrival to this land of Sunnah.. and my little boy was now a grown man.. nearly 6 feet!! What happened to that baby face? Alhamdulillaah, it was so nice to see the beard on his face, thobe, Imaamah etc. (all of the Muslim identity in short!). Phew! How much I have to thank my Rab that he is not wearing jeans, pants, T-shirt with Kaafir characters, Punk hair cut with rainbow colours, walkman blaring with the funky music of Shaitaan.. & all what the normal teenager would be clad in and addicted to. 

Mankind is surrounded by the favours of Allaah! Which of the favours/blessings of my Lord, can I deny? O Allaah none of Your favours do I deny. All Praise is due to You!

 

The internet connection here is very very slow and I am unable to post much. This gives me an opportunity to post in small doses.. lol & cultivate all our sabr, bi'ithnillaahi. smile!

To be continued bi'ithnillaahi..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment