رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Friday, November 15, 2013

An Important Du’a

Animated wallpaper, screensaver 240x320 for cellphone

The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم used to make the following Du’a (i.e. supplication, invocation) as reported by at-Tabaraanee in his book 'ad-Du’a' on the authority of Abu Hurairah رضي اللّه عنـه:

اللهمَّ إني أعوذُ بكَ...من خليلٍ ماكر عينَه تراني، وقلبُه يرعاني؛ إن رأى حسنة دفنها، وإذا رأى سيّئةً أذاعها)

"O Allaah! I seek refuge in you from a companion who plots (against me); his eyes observe me and his heart spies on me; if he sees any good (from me) he conceals it and if he sees any bad (from me) he exposes it."

The above hadeeth has been authenticated by al-Imaam al-Albani رحمه الله as found in his book as-Silsilatu as-Saheehah (3137). He رحمه الله used to end some of his works of research with this Du’a.

No comments:

Post a Comment