رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Saturday, October 18, 2014

How to attain SUCCESS & FELICITY?

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable 

Imâm Ibnul Qayyim al Jawziyyah رحمه الله said:

Many people think that they can perform some sin, and then if they say “Astaghfirullaah” the sin will disappear. 

Or, they may deceive themselves with ahadeeth such as: “Whoever says “Subhaanallaahi wa-bi hamdih” one hundred times in a day, his sins are taken off from him, even if they be like the foam of the ocean.” Or “A servant committed a sin and then said, ‘O Lord! I have committed a sin, so forgive me,’ and so he was forgiven . . . . then Allaah سُبحانه وتعالى says, 

My servant knows that he has a Lord Who forgives sins, and takes [to task] for them. I have forgiven My servant, so let him do as he wishes.'”

Such people cling to the texts of hope, and hold fast to them with both hands, and put [all] their reliance in them, such that if they are reprimanded for committing some sin, they will recite all that they known about Allaah سُبحانه وتعالى's mercy and forgiveness. Some went to excessive limits in this, such that they claimed that to remain free of sins is being ignorant or under-estimating Allaah's mercy and pardon.

No comments:

Post a Comment