رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Friday, November 14, 2014

The Last Will of Sheikh Al-Albaani رحمه الله

"I recommend my wife, children, my friends and all those who love me to supplicate for me after my death, that Allah the Almighty forgive my sins for me and put me in His Mercy, and that they should not grieve over my death by raising their voices with crying.

They should hasten to bury me and not inform all my families, accept those who will carry out the responsibility of preparing my dead body. I want Izzat Khidr Abu Abdullah, my neighbour and my dear friend, to wash my body.

I want to be buried at the closest place possible in order to make it easy upon the people and I want to be buried in an old graveyard in a grave that will not be raised up. Also, whoever is in the city in which I died should not inform those who are outside the city whether they are my children or my loved ones, until after my burial in order to avoid delay in my burial, due to emotions.


I also recommend that everything in my library should be given to the Islaamic University in Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah. That is because of the good memories that I have with them during my days of teaching in the university and calling to the Book of Allah and Sunnah according to the methodology of the Pious Predecessors, hoping that Allah the Almighty will allow those who read them to benefit from them and make me benefit from them with their sincerity and supplications.

O Allah help me to be thankful for the bounties you bestowed on me and on my parents and to do righteous deeds that will please you and to rectify the affair of my family, verily I repent to you and I am from among the Muslims.”

From the book: “With our Shaikh, the Upholder of the Sunnah and the Religion, Muhammad Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee” (pages 27-28)

No comments:

Post a Comment