رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I will take him by his hand until I enter him into Jannah ...

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable

The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم  said: 
 
“Whoever says when he enters the morning: 

"رَضِيتُ باللهِ رَبَّاً، وَبِالْإِسْلَامِ دِيناً، وَبِمُحَمَّدٍ صَلَى اللهُ عَلِيهِ وَسَلَّمَ نَبِيَّاً".

Radeetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-Islaami Deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin nabiyyan

I am pleased with Allaah as the Lord, with Islaam as a Religion, & with Muhammad as a Prophet), then I am the guarantor that I will take him by his hand until I enter him into Jannah.”

[Authenticated by Sheikh al-Albaani رحمه الله  (As-Sahīhah, no. 2686)]

No comments:

Post a Comment