رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Wednesday, January 13, 2016

This is for Allaah, What is for Me?

      Image result for subhanallah alhamdulillah allahu akbar


From Anas رضي اللّه عنـه who said: ‘A Bedouin came to the Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah!  Teach me some goodness.’

So the Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم took him by the hand and said:
  قل: سبحان الله، والحمد لله، ولا إله إلا الله، والله أكبر
Say: ‘Far is Allaah from imperfection, and all praise be to Allaah, and there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah, and Allaah is the Greatest.’

(Subhana Allaahi, wal hamdu lillaahi, wa la illaah ila Allaah, wa Allaahu Akbar.)’

The Bedouin counted them on his hand, when he finished he began to reflect then came back to the Prophet.

The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم smiled and said: The desperate one has reflected.’

Then the Bedouin came and said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah! ‘Far is Allaah from imperfection, and all praise be to Allaah, and there is none worthy of worship in truth except Allaah, and Allaah is the Greatest.’  This is for Allaah, what is for me?

The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم said:
اللهم اغفر لي وارحمني وعافني وارزقني واهدني
Say: O Allaah forgive me, and have mercy on me, and pardon me, and provide for me, and guide me.
The Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم said to him:

‘O Bedouin! If you say: ‘SubhanAllaah’, Allaah says: ‘you have spoken the truth,'
If you say: Alhamdulillaah,' Allaah says: ‘you have spoken the truth,'
If you say: ‘Laa ilaaha ‘illa Allaah,' Allaah says: ‘you have spoken the truth,'
If you say: 'Allaahu Akbar,' Allaah says: ‘you have spoken the truth,'
If you say: ‘O Allaah forgive me, Allaah says: ‘I have done so,'
If you say: ‘O Allaah have mercy on me,’ Allaah says: ‘I have done so,'
If you say: ‘O Allaah give me provision,' Allaah says: ‘I have done so.’

Then the Bedouin counted it seven times on his fingers, then went away.’

Sheikh al-Muhaddith al-Albaani رحمه الله said:
Collected by al-Bayhaqi in ‘Shuab al-Eemaan’, and this Isnaad is Jayyid (good) its narrators are trustworthy as for al-Hasan bin Tawab; then I had become exhausted searching about him until I found who he was. So I performed a Sajdah to Allaah thankful for His success and I ask Him for an increase in His excellence.’

(Source : ‘Silsilah Saheehah’ No. 3336 by the Sheikh al-Muhaddith al-Albaani   رحمه الله)

No comments:

Post a Comment