رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Sunday, November 13, 2016

Advice to he who has lost the blessings in his Time

Image result for time is running out
 One of the Salaf said:

'Everytime I increase my part of the Qur'aan (that I recite) the blessings in my time increase; and I didn't stop adding to my part until it reached ten parts (of the thirty parts that the Qur'aan is made of)'.

Ibrahem bin AbdilWaahid al-Maqdasi
رحمه الله تعالى said advising ad-Diyaa al-Maqdasi when he desired to travel for knowledge:

*"Be plentiful in reciting the Qur'aan and do not leave it off; for surely it will make easy that which you seek according to amount that you read."

So, whenever I recited a lot, I found that hearing and writing Hadeeth became much more, and if I didn't read it, it would not be made easy for me'.

*Source:
Thail Tabaqaat al-Hanaabilah
Vol. 3, Page 205,
By Ibn Rajab
رحمه الله تعالى

No comments:

Post a Comment