رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Friday, June 14, 2013

What do we do when frequent thoughts which does not please Allaah comes to mind?


Dr. Saleh al Fawzaan حفظه الله

Question: My thoughts often come to me in the things that are displeasing to Allaah and I always reproach myself from these thoughts and I say to myself this is from Shaytaan, are the mankind accountable with it?

Answer: No, mankind is not accountable for it, as the Prophet صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم said: “My nation is forgiven for their mistakes and forgetfulness and the things that occur in their minds which they do not talk about or do, Your state of hating to talk about it and stating it, this is a sign of faith and you should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of Shaytaan the accursed and you also have to reject those thoughts and avoid its interaction….Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment