رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Friday, July 18, 2014

Teach me something...

Animated avatar 100x100

Muhammad bin Haamid said:

"I said to Aboo Bakr al-Waraaq, 'teach me something that will bring me closer to Allaah and bring me closer to the people.' So he said: 'As for what will bring you closer to Allaah, then it is asking of Him (in du'aa). And as for what will bring you closer to the people, it is abandoning asking of them."
{2/35  شعب الايمان}

** Alhamdulillaah, this is a very beneficial advice. There is self-respect, dignity & honour for the Muslim, when he raises his hands ONLY to the Rabbil Aalameen & NOT to His creation. May Allaah سُبحانه وتعالى make us independent of everyone but Him. Let us make use of this blessed month to beg of our Lord for all our needs.. indeed there is so much we helpless creatures need from our Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment