رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mukhtasar Minhaj Al-Qâsidin Notes - Lessons 6 & 7

Mukhtasar Minhaj Al-Qâsidin
(Towards the Hereafter)

By: Ibn Qudamah Al-Maqdisi رحمه الله 

 

Taught by: Umm Hyatt al-Ameriki حفظها الله

NEW !!  {Lessons 6 & 7 have been added to the folder}

Ibn Mas'ud رضي اللّه عنـه said:

Allaah's Messenger صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم said: Each human has been assigned one jinn and one angel associated with him. They asked Him صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم: 'Is this the same for you O Allaah's Messenger?' He replied: 'It is the same for me, but Allaah has helped me against my jinn, he became Muslim and does not tell me to do anything but good.'
(Bukhari & Muslim)

No comments:

Post a Comment