رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Monday, December 15, 2014

TIME FOR R-E-V-I-S-I-O-N of مُجَرَّد & مَزِيد !!!

Taught by: Umm Hyatt al-Ameriki   
  
Assalamu alaikum Ya Akhawaat,

 I have compiled all the revision questions that we were tested in  الصَّرْفُ today by Umm Hyatt حفظه الله. Insha-Allaah, this should help you all revise your work thoroughly and at the same time assist the sisters who found it difficult so that they can re-study the lessons. I am ONLY posting the questions so as to give you all the opportunity to try and answer them yourselves. Insha-Allaah, I will be posting the answers soon. Wherever possible I have added transliteration for ease of pronunciation. It is very important that we study our lessons regularly and make an effort to develop our study skills, not forgetting the most important key to success... DUA! Don't give up! Make loadz of dua begging Allaah سُبحانه وتعالى to give you the understanding and make it easy for you. Who said Jannaah was easy?? It is H-A-R-D work!! So come on.. let's get going..!!!

Wishing you all the very best!
Baarakallaahu Feekunna!
Umm Hasna

QUESTIONS!!
1.     What is  مُجَرَّد ?

2.     What is the least amount of letters that  مُجَرَّد فِعل  can have?  

3.     What is the most amount of letters that  مُجَرَّد فِعل  can have?  Give an example.

4.     What is  المَزِيد فِعل ?   

5.     What is the least number of letters  المَزِيد فِعل  can have? 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment