رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Why did Allaah create us? By Dr. Faisal Az-Zanâmi al Wâdi'ee



Question from  كَنْزُالأَطْفاَل - (The Children's Treasure)

6.     لِمَاْذَا خَلَقَنَاْ الَلَّه؟  -  Why did Allaah create us?
 خَلَقَنَاْ لِ: عِبَاْدَتِهِ - He created us for His worship.

The daleel (proof) is the saying of Allaah:   
 وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
"... and I (Allâh) created not the Jinns and humans except they should Worship Me (Alone)."
(Ad-Dhaariyāt  51:56)

In ayah 56 Allaah stressed the purpose of mankind and Jinn which is for ibaadah. After that Allaah  سُبحانه وتعالى says:

مَا أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ

'I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).'
(Adh-Dhariyat 51:57)
Allaah  سُبحانه وتعالى says in the above ayah that He DOES NOT want from mankind and Jinn rizq, any provision nor want to be fed by them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment