رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Your 3 Friends !!!

Image result for Akhirah

On the authority of An-Nu’maan Ibn Basheer رضي اللّه عنـه, the Messenger of Allaah (صلّى اللَّهُ عليه وسلّم) said:

"There is no male or female slave (of Allaah) except that he/she has for him/herself three friends.

A friend that says:
I am with you, take what you want and leave what you want.
That is his/her wealth.

A friend that says:
I am with you, when you arrive to the door of the King I will leave you.
That is his/her servant(s) and family.

A friend that says:
I am with you whenever you enter and whenever you leave.
That is his/her actions.”

(At-Tabaraani – Authenticated by Sheikh Al-Albaani رحمه الله)

Point of benefit:

"Your actions will be with you in this life and follow you to the Hereafter, whereas your family and wealth will follow you to the grave and then return back. Acquaint yourselves with righteous actions for indeed they are the best company that one can have in the Hereafter."

No comments:

Post a Comment