رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Afwan... I haven't blogged in a while...

Fond d'écran animé, screensaver 240x320 pour téléphone portable


Bismillaah,

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu.

It is over a month or so since I last blogged. Things have been hectic at my end. Baarakallaahu feekum for all the duas and mails that kept pouring in when our Tullaab from Dammaj were taken in by the Houthis from Masjid al-Fath and Masjid Sa'waan in San'aa. It was a month of anxiousness, grief and sorrow for all mothers, wives and children including myself. 


SubhanAllaah the wisdom rests with Allaah for all situations we undergo in life. Indeed what was written for us was written by the GREATEST of WRITERS!!

Alhamdulillaah, Allaah azzawajal eased our difficulties and our men folk are now set free and safe. Many of the families have moved and are now living in Hadramout, Aden and other cities around Yemen.  

Insha-Allaah I will be getting back to updating all the notes on Kanzul Athfaal & Mukhtasar Minhaj al Qaasideen. There were requests to update the missing lessons 9 & 10 in Kanzul Athfaal from Toronto & UK. Insha-Allaah I will be uploading them soon. Please bear with me for the delay. 

Those who wish to personally correspond with me such as Umm Talhah, and others please send me your email address via the comment sheet located at the bottom of the right-hand bar.

Baarakallaahu Feekum for all your sabr and understanding. 

May Allaah سُبحانه وتعالى grant us success to be upon the correct guidance & that which is upright. May He سُبحانه وتعالى gather all of us in Jannaah without reckoning! Indeed it is ONLY Allaah Who is capable of doing all things. Allaahumma Aameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment