رَبِّ ابْنِ لِى عِندَكَ بَيْتاً فِى الْجَنَّةِ
'My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Jannaah'
(At-Tahreem 66:11)


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ships DON'T Sail on Dry Land!!


So I say (Aboo Ruqayyah): The youth are not left alone to rely on their adolescence as an excuse for wasting time in being silly & foolish on non-sense, committing sins, laziness, procrastination & refraining from acts of obedience & saying: "I'm not there yet because I'm still young, but once I turn such and such age or after I get married, I will make tawbah (repentance) for these things and become more religious and serious about this Deen later in life."

This is the worst type of self-delusion, sinning excessively while hoping for mercy & forgiveness without feeling any remorse, responsibility & regret; or expecting to draw nearer to Allaah without obeying or worshipping Him, or to hope for the fruits of the Jannah (Garden) after having only planted & sowed the seeds of the Jahannam (Hell-Fire). Seeking the abode of the obedient through committing sins, or expecting a reward after having done nothing worthwhile but only transgressing & exceeding the limits.  

"The delusional dreams & sick desires of the youth become the regret of the mature."

Yaa Shabaab (Oh youth) Do you hope for reward & forgiveness when you have NOT traversed its paths? A ship Doesn't sail on dry land !!

This was the advice given to Haaroon (ar-Rasheed) bin Muhammad al-Mahdee bin 'Abdillaah al-'Abbaasee al-Baghdaadee (d.193AH).

No comments:

Post a Comment